Multiple Sessions / $75 per hour lasting 4.5-5 hours each
I organize any area of your home, including closets, kitchens, children's rooms, playrooms, bedrooms,
home offices, and garages. Sessions last for 4.5-5 hours each. I work within your budget and customize
my approach to how involved in the process you would like to be. The process is, generally, as follows:
1) A complimentary phone consultation (up to 30 minutes) so we can get a sense of each other and I
can generally assess the scope of your project and your goals.
2) Culling the items in the space you want to organize; removing items you don’t need or want. Clients
can choose to do this step on their own or with my help.
3) Formulate a plan: I propose an organization system and we discuss if it works for you, and if the strategy
could easily be maintained.
4) Shopping trip if needed.
5) Implementation: I, or we, implement the organizational system and put all of the items in their proper places.
Please don't hesitate to call me to discuss your project! Please read all of my policies below, as they affect billing.
Single or Multiple Sessions / $75 per hour lasting 4.5-5 hours each
After completing our organizing sessions, many clients are inspired by the way their spaces look and
find them relatively easy to maintain. For others, the ongoing challenge is changing long-held habits and
learning to utilize the system we've created. For those that have hit a rough patch, had a life change, or
just don't have as much time as they would like to maintain order, I'm available for occasional or standing
weekly or monthly maintenance sessions.
Single or Multiple Sessions / $125 per hour as little as one hour
Have a limited budget and just want someone to offer a fresh perspective and creative ideas you
might not have considered? Consultations are a great way to get motivated about your space. In
as little as an hour, I use all my experience as a designer and organizer to add functionality and
beauty to your space.
After assessing your goals and design style, I do a combination of sketching out space plans, sourcing
furniture and offering organizing solutions; whatever will best create a beautiful, livable space tailored
to your life. Most questions can be addressed in one hour, but I will work with you as long as you like.
With over twelve years of experience as a design professional including Interior Design and Graphic
Design (attended CCA, plus 10 years as a designer), I seek to create spaces that are beautiful as well
Initial consultation may include:
- Overall inspiration
- Identifying and clarifying your design style
- Space planning
- Exploring specific pieces of furniture and accessories to complete the space
- Sharing knowledge of the marketplace (what stores carry which pieces and quality and cost comparisons)
The next step could include:
- Creating a Pinterest Board with ideas of what you might purchase
- A joint shopping trip for accessories or furniture
- Styling session / adding the finishing touches that makes a space feel like home
Looking for a full service interior designer or personal stylist? I'm happy to refer you to a trusted professional.